Saturday 23rd November 2019
KCCA FC vs KYETUME FC| 4 pm (EAT) | Startimes Uganda Premier League,
Startimes Stadium, Lugogo
KCCA FC hosts newcomers Kyetume FC in the Startimes Uganda Premier League at Startimes Stadium, Lugogo.
KCCA FC will take on the new boys with four games to go for the current league holders before the end of the first round while visitors Kyetume FC will be playing their final game of the first round.
The defending Champions now have 23 points from eleven games and have won five of their last six games from which they have collected 16 points.
KCCA FC has played 11 games, winning seven, drawing twice and have lost twice this term.
The defending Champions have scored 18 goals and conceded ten times in the eleven games played so far this season.
The visitors have scored nine times and conceded twenty times in fourteen games played so far.
Coach Mike Mutebi’s charges will be boosted by the return of Julius Poloto who has started training with the first team and is now working on getting match fitness.
Simon Serunkuma has returned to training with the first team. The winger has been out of action since the CAF Confederation Cup against Paradou AC in Algeria.
Jackson Nunda, Jurua Hassan, Sadam Juma, and Sadat Anaku are ruled out due to injury.
- KCCA FC has played six games at home and five away. The Champions have won four home games, drawn twice and lost none.
- Kyetume FC has played seven games at home and seven games away. The new boys have won thrice, drawn once and lost four times.
- KCCA FC has scored 18 goals this term. 11 of those goals have come at home.
- Kyetume has conceded 20 goals this term. 12 of those goals have been away and 8 at home.
- KCCA FC lies fourth on the log with 23 points in 11 games while Kyetume is 12th on the table with 16 points in 14 games